Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Okay I am a slacker!

I have been so busy lately that I haven't thought about this blog much. But today I got a tag from Mariah To do 8 things...so here goes:

8 Shows I love:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. HawthoRNe
3. NCIS
4. Psyche
5. Monk
6. The Amazing Race
7. Deliver Me
8. Oprah

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. I slept in until 9am (that is amazing)
2. Donate Plasma
3. Went to the post office
4. Spent some time on the phone with Digis (our internet was down)
5. Bought a new router
6. Worked on my new walking blog
7. Fed Ian
8. Helped Charles with his new blog

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Red Lobster
2. Olive Garden
3. Rockne’s
4. Arby's
5. Benihana
6. Pizza Hut
7. Cici's pizza
8. N/A

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. To create successful affiliate sites that are profitable
2. To have a few days a week to work on Genealogy
3. To be able to read all the books I want to with out getting to sucked into them.
4. For Charles to be able to be home full-time
5. To have a cleaning lady come in once or twice a week.
6. To build our own home.
7. To be debt free
8. To be able to give, give and give some more

8 Things I'm Looking forward to:
1. Getting my Walking blog up and going.
2. Getting a good check from affiliate marketing
3. Seeing my sister
4. Spending a few days at the Familiy History Library
5. Not giving plasma anymore! I can stop when my business pays for itself
6. Going to Disneyland (next spring)
7. Getting the kids back in school (one more week)
8. Most of all seeing my Heavenly Father!!

8 People I Tag (Considering I don't know who all reads this not to mention who would actually do it):
1. Christine Cahan
2.Mikell Gehret
3. Not good at tagging!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I LOVE The Amazing Race too. It's my favorite reality show!

I've heard donating plasma hurts. I'm proud of you!

I'm with you on Olive Garden, all the way!

Louise said...

I would love to go to Disney Land !

My daughter is in love with the Disney Princesses.

Sachiko said...

It is so interesting to read other people's 8 things. I always find out that we have something in common. By the way I love Monk too!