Monday, December 22, 2008

Updates from last week!




Here are some of the results of last week:


On Thursday we had Jed and Elise's Choir Concert in the Provo Tabernacle. I have pictures but I can't figure out how to get it off the internal memory. When I figure that out I will post the pictures. I even got a little bit of Jed's solo on video. They both did great! We were so proud of them!




Friday Jed and Elise got awards at the elementary school for Scholar for Jed and Special Recognition for Elise. Scholar means he did excellent on test, he turned in work on time and did well in his school work.


The Special Recognition award is for anything the teacher sees the student doing that they would like to recognize. Elise was recognized for being excellent in every way.
On Friday afternoon Jed and Elise had another assembly for singing. It was pretty cute and they both did very well.


No comments: