Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Blog

I just started a new blog! You can find it at www.daniellesjourney.com. I am excited about it because as you know I am trying to figure out what I want to do for an internet business. In this blog I am going to post just about everyday about my research and journey into starting this business. Check it out and follow it! I come across a lot of things such as ebooks, software, websites that I will share with others.

The podcast for Charles and Kirk is coming along. I am still doing some research for it. I was delayed by the absence of my computer last week. I am trying to figure out what the best microphone is to get. Any suggestions?

On a more personal note. Today was the first day of the kids spring break. We were woken up to Jed throwing up! Charles had to handle him all morning on his own. I had to go to the doctor and I went to the temple. We had pouring rain this morning and when I came out of the temple the ground was covered in a very thick layer of snow!! I was a bit shocked! So we once again have snow on the ground. To top off the day Lauren is sick with a runny nose and cough! Tonight she is not sleeping well and has a fever of 101.2F. I am not sure what happened!!

No comments: