Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sick Again!

Jed started it! He got sick while on Spring Break. He was throwing up and then started coughing. Then Lauren woke me up at night several time last week. One of the times she woke me up she had a fever around 101F. Then at the beginning of this week Ian starts with a cough and a runny nose. He never got the fever thank heavens! Then there is me. It is in my chest and I am coughing a little but the worst part of all of this is the body aches and fever. I get so cold even though I have a fever and then get so hot!! My fever was up to 102.2F this morning when I got out of bed. It has fluctuated all day but has not gone away. It is some strange virus. So needless to say I have been catching up on movies I have recorded on the DVR today.

The kids have been very helpful. This morning I was laying on the couch and I sat up and was complaining to Jed how I didn't feel good. He got up and got my ice water and said "Here Mom drink this it will make you feel better." Then as soon as he walked in the door from school he said "Are you feeling better?". Elise got Lauren dressed, changed her diaper and helped her do her morning chores. I sure have good kids! This soon shall pass.

1 comment:

Derek and Kelli said...

Stay out of my house:) I have pneumonia, again, and Abbey is on nebulizer for a really bad case of bronchitis. And Lizzy is well on her way to her own variation of sickness. Not to mention the ear damage the ENT found in her ear yesterday. If she can stop getting ear infections it will correct itself, so she'll have surgery... but not until Derek gets home b/c I am spent on just the daily stuff. Hope you are feeling better today. I have been in bed for the last 3 hours, and my house is still standing! It is great when the kids help out. Too bad Anthony is the one I have to correct the most:)