Friday, April 10, 2009

Without a Computer

This week has been a bit crazy. I lost my social security card. Found my social security card. Tried to give plasma. Was told I couldn't give plasma because my veins were too small. Tried again to give plasma. Told once again I couldn't but for another reason, then I was told to come back next week. Had my computer taken for repairs overnight. Then my computer had to be gone for another day. My computer had to be stripped down and totally restored. Computer is back and working great now! It was crazy to be without my computer. I still had the desktop but my laptop is what I always use! I told Charles it was like having my left arm removed!! The other thing that happened this week is we got a fence in our back yard! It is great! It is completely closed in and vinyl. We have had some beautiful weather this week and we have really enjoyed being in the back yard!

No comments: